- Parks & Recreation
- Refund Policy
Youth Sports & Programs - No Exceptions Will Be Made
If you are requesting a refund for your child’s registration you must come into the office to complete a Refund Request Form.
1. Before being assigned to a team, a participant may receive a full refund.
2. Once teams are selected, a participant may receive a refund of one-half (½) of the registration fee. The Refund Request Form needs to be completed within the season of the sport you are requesting a refund for. We do not give refunds or credits from one year to the next or from one sport to another.
- Cheerleaders are not eligible for a refund after their uniform has been ordered.
3. Refunds will not be granted once games begin. This applies even if your child has not attended any practices or played in any games.
4. Refunds for injuries/long-term illness will be pro-rated. All refund requests must be made within one week of the doctor's initial recommendation and accompanied by a doctor's note.
Once you have submitted your request form, our accounting department will process your request. If you paid with a credit or debit card, funds will automatically be credited back to that card. If you paid by any other means, a refund check will be mailed to the address we have on file. If your address has changed, please notify our staff when filling out your request so we can update our records.
All refund checks will be made payable to the main account holder on your account. Please be aware that the accounting department only issues checks on the 1st or 15th of the month.
Filling out a Refund Request Form is the only way to be eligible for a refund. Simply notifying your child's coach does not qualify you for a refund.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Parks & Recreation Staff