Turner Lake Softball Complex is home to Girls Slowpitch and Fastpitch Leagues. Leagues start at age 5 and go through age 14, with the age control date being January 1st of the current year.
- 6 & Under League - 5 & 6 year olds (Coach pitch)
- 8 & Under League - 7 & 8 year olds
- 10 & Under League - 9 & 10 year olds (Fastpitch)
- 12 & Under League - 11 & 12 year olds
- 14 & Under League - 13 & 14 year olds
Click the button below to register for 2016 Spring Softball
2016 Spring Girls Softball:
|Girls Ages 5-14
Wee League Co-Ed (4yr. olds)
||$135 First Child
$125 Each Additional Child in Softball
$75 (no sibling discount for this League)
Teams are allowed to practice two times during the week and once on the weekends.
- You will need to provide proof of residency. Ex. Current utility bill or lease agreement.
($50 out of County Fee for anyone living outside of Newton County)
- Payment must be made by check, money order or credit card. No Cash!
- A state certified copy of your child’s birth certificate must be on file to register. Online registrants may fax documents to (770) 787-7145, or email to email@example.com