2016-2017 Basketball Registration:
September 6th until October 28th
The Newton County Recreation Commission Youth Basketball Program is for children ages 4 to 18. This program is designed for kids to learn the fundamentals of the sport and to enjoy it. Practice begins in December and the season begins in January and runs through the last of February. Teams are allowed to practice two times during the week and once on the weekend.
Age groups and League Names are as follows:
Girls leagues may be adjusted due to the number of participants.
- 4, 5 & 6 year olds - (boys and girls) Training League
- 7 - 8 year olds - Girls Senior Training League
- 9 - 10 year olds - Bantam Girls League
- 11 - 12 year olds - Jr. Midget Girls League
- 13, 14 - 15 year olds - Midget Girls League
|Training League (boys & girls, 4, 5 & 6 yr. olds)
Sr. Training, Bantam, Jr. Midget, Midget (boys & girls)
All online registrations may fax the above-required documents to (770) 787-7145, or email them to
Please click below: