Wednesday, December 04, 2013
2013-2014 Basketball Registration:
September 9, 2013 - October 25, 2013
The Newton County Recreation Commission Youth Basketball Program is for children ages 4 to 18. This program is designed for kids to learn the fundamentals of the sport and to enjoy it. Practice begins in December and the season begins in January and runs through the last of February. Teams are allowed to practice two times during the week and once one the weekend.
Age groups and League Names are as follows:
- 4, 5 & 6 year olds - (boys and girls) Training League
- 7 - 8 year olds - Senior Training League
- 9 - 10 year olds - Bantam Boys League
- 11 - 12 year olds - Jr. Midget Boys League
- 13, 14 - 15 year olds - Midget Boys League
Age control date - Age as of January 1, 2014
|Training League (boys & girls, 4, 5 & 6 yr. olds)
Sr. Training, Bantam, Jr. Midget, Midget & Senior (boys & girls)
|$75 First Child
$65 Each Additional Child
$110 First Child
$100 Each Additional Child
- You will need to provide proof of residency. (Current utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- $50 out of County Fee for anyone living outside of Newton County
- Payment must be made by check, money order, or credit card only. NO CASH!
- A state official copy of your child's birth certificate must be on file to register.
Please click here for the Evaluation Schedule.