City Pond Complex (80 acres)
City Pond Park is located just off of Interstate 20 on Old City Pond Road. City Pond offers a wide variety of of
six lighted baseball fields offer baseball excitement to children and adults.
These six fields are some of the finest found in the state 1993,1997,2002, 2008 Dixie Boys World Series. Batting Cages, found throughout the park, give young athletes a place to practice their swings.
Young children can also enjoy the park's amenities. A small playground has been built to entertain them. The four lighted tennis courts give tennis enthusiasts the option of playing around their schedules, whether it is day or night.
State-of-the art, well maintained facility with:
- Six lighted baseball fields (suitable for 5 through 14 year olds
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Three story concession with a meeting room
- Umpire dressing facilities/Scorekeeper building (ADA accessible)
- Five batting cages (all mounted on cement pads)
- A Tot-Lot/playground
- The complex is handicapped accessible.